Thursday, July 15, 2010

"The Kids Are All Right" in Seattle, WA - Free movie tickets

Janet Wainwright Public Relations is giving away free movie screening tickets to "The Kids Are All Right" in Seattle, WA!

In this comedy, two teenagers seek out their biological father and introduce him into the family life that their two mothers have built for them. Directed by Lisa Cholodenko and starring Annette Bening, Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo, Mia Wasikowska and Josh Hutcherson. Find out more about the film at the official The Kids Are All Right movie website.

The Kids Are All Right movie

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Seattle, WA

YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS:
Go to JWPR's The Kids Are All Right movie free screening page to RSVP.

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

1 comment:

  1. Josh Hutcherson
    Interview for The Kids Are All Right:

    From the beginning of his career as a child star, Josh Hutcherson has walked the fine line between independent film and Hollywood film. He has appeared in films as wide-ranging as American Splendor, The Polar Express, Kicking & Screaming, Zathura, RV, Bridge To Terabithia, and Journey To The Center Of The Earth.

    Now, the 17 year-old comes of age with his latest role as Laser, a son of a lesbian couple who goes out to search for his parents’ sperm donor, in the independent comedy/drama role The Kids Are All Right. Hutcherson shared with us what drew him towards the film.

    “The script was incredible,” Josh says, “It was unlike anything that I had read before. It was such a full adaptation of what a family means. I think that the characters are so well-written and the dialogue was so incredibly realistic that I knew that I wanted to be a part of it.”

    “I met with Lisa Truludinko, the director,” he continues, “And I was a fan of hers for a while from Laurel Canyon, so I think she did an amazing job with writing it, directing it, and everything and just to be part of that was an honor and it was awesome.”

    Josh says he noticed right away that the tight-knit aspect to Laser’s closeness to his family is very similar to his own upbringing.

    “That’s actually a very similar dynamic to my family,” Hutcherson says, “My family and I are very, very close, not only as a family, but as friends. I practically am with my mom 24/7 because she’s been on set with me since I was nine years old and so, I’m around her a lot. I just feel like I have a good friendship with my family. I think that’s very important because Laser’s family has a very strong mutual respect for one another. So Laser definitely does things sometimes and needs some parenting.”...

    Read the complete interview and others here celebrity interviews

    ReplyDelete