Thursday, July 15, 2010

"The Kids Are All Right" in Milwaukee, WI - Free movie tickets

Sign up OPEN NOW for advance free screening tickets from Film Metro to "The Kids Are All Right" in Milwaukee, WI!

In this comedy, two teenagers seek out their biological father and introduce him into the family life that their two mothers have built for them. Directed by Lisa Cholodenko and starring Annette Bening, Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo, Mia Wasikowska and Josh Hutcherson. Find out more about the film at the official The Kids Are All Right movie website.

The Kids Are All Right movie

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
Thursday, July 22 2010
Milwaukee, WI

YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS:
Go to the Film Metro Free Movie Screening website to sign up for an account and RSVP for this event at The Kids Are All Right movie free screening!

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

1 comment:

  1. Mark Ruffalo
    Interview for The Kids Are All Right:

    In the last decade, Mark Ruffalo has considerably heightened his profile in the world of Hollywood film having appeared in everything from romantic comedies like 13 Going On 30, Just Like Heaven, and Rumor Has It to dramas like Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind to thrillers like Zodiac and Shutter Island.

    Now the 42 year-old actor plays his strangest role to date, as Paul, a sperm donor to lesbian parents, in the independent comedy/drama The Kids Are All Right. He shared with us what he thought of the idea of playing one.

    “It’s great, at $90 a pop, I wish I had known about that when I was young, struggling, starving actor,” Ruffalo says, “They didn’t have a sperm bank in the Latino neighborhood I was living at though.”

    We asked Ruffalo if he himself personally knew of any sperm donors.

    “No, not that I know of,” Mark answers, “[Co-writer] Stuart [Blumberg] was pretty much the first person that I knew of that I met who actually has done that. I talked to him. It pretty much came out of his experience. The forms that you have to fill out, they want like successful, they want somebody who they can sell the sperm with. So I just talked to him and he gave me what I thought I needed to know. Most of it just comes second nature.”

    Mark explained to us how he embodied playing a total stranger, who fathered two children, coming into their lives for the first time.

    “Well, I just kind of imagined what it would be like if I had two kids,” Ruffalo says, “I had the script as a guide. A lot of it’s implied in the script, so that gave me a lot to work with. The kids I was working with are easily accessible and lovable kids and young people. I have my own kids, so I understand how deeply the thought of your offspring dives into your heart and that’s pretty much all I needed to start on my way.”....

    Read the complete interview and others more here celebrity interviews

    ReplyDelete