Thursday, February 17, 2011

"I Am Number Four" in McLean, VA TONIGHT - Free movie tickets

Sign up OPEN NOW for advance free screening tickets from Film Metro to "I Am Number Four" in McLean, VA!

In this science fiction thriller, three are dead and Number Four becomes a teen fugitive as he discovers his powerful new abilities. Directed by D.J. Caruso and starring Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Teresa Palmer, Dianna Agron, Kevin Durand, Callan McAuliffe. Find out more about the film at the official I Am Number Four movie website.

I Am Number Four movie

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
Thursday, February 17 2011
McLean, VA

YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS:
Go to the Film Metro Free Movie Screening website to sign up for an account and RSVP for this event at I Am Number Four movie free screening

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment