Sunday, December 5, 2010

"I Love You Phillip Morris" in Houston, TX - Free movie tickets,

The Set is giving away free advanced screening passes to "I Love You Phillip Morris" in Houston, TX!

This oddball comedy follows the true story of a conman, who escaped prison four times to be with the love of his life, a sensitive fellow inmate. Directed by Glenn Ficarra, John Requa and starring Jim Carrey, Ewan McGregor, Leslie Mann, Rodrigo Santoro. Find out more about the film at the official I Love You Phillip Morris movie website.

I Love You Phillip Morris movie

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
Wednesday, December 8 2010
Houston, TX

YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS:
Go to The Set's I Love You Phillip Morris movie free screening to print out your passes!

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment