Friday, April 16, 2010

"Just Wright" in Orlando, FL - Gofobo Free Movie

Here's a Gofobo Free Movie screening of "Just Wright" in Orlando, FL!

A physical therapist falls in love with her patient, a professional basketball player. Directed by Sanaa Hamri and starring Queen Latifah, Common, and Paula Patton. Find out more about the film at the official Just Wright movie website.

Just Wright movie

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
May 13, 2010 at 7:30PM
Orlando, FL

YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS:
Go to the Fox Searchlight's Just Wright Movie free screening page to RSVP!

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

4 comments:

  1. I wonder why when I go to the gofobo site and I look for the movie, it asks for an RSVP for a ticket, but when I click this link it takes me to go gofobo and it says that its all sold out. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this link is showing as sold out then it means that all the Fox Searchlight tickets are gone, but gofobo.com might have other partners that are sponsoring tickets for this screening. RSVP codes from these partners are not usually released until closer to the screening date.

    Hopefully we'll receive more screening tickets for this movie so we can post them! Keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, thank you very much. :) I didn't know how it worked, but now I'll keep checking back for updates.

    ReplyDelete