Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"She's Out Of My League" in Minneapolis, MN - Free movie tickets

The Minnesota Daily is giving away advance free screening tickets to "She's Out Of My League" in Minneapolis, MN!

In this comedy, an average guy can't believe his luck when a successful and gorgeous girl falls for him. Directed by Jim Field Smith and starring Jay Baruchel, Alice Eve, T.J. Miller, Mike Vogel and Nate Torrence. Find out more about the film at the official She's Out Of My League movie website.

She's Out Of My League movie

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
March 4, 2010
Minneapolis, MN

YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS:
Go to the Minnesota Daily Free Movie Screenings page for instruction on how to pick up tickets and find event details at She's Out Of My League Free Movie Screening. Tickets are available at the Minnesota Daily office starting on 03/02/2010.

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment