Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"New York, I Love You" in Phoenix, AZ - Free movie tickets

Sign up OPEN NOW for advance free screening tickets by Film Metro of "New York, I Love You" in Phoenix, AZ!

New York, I Love You movie
It's "Paris, je t'aime" in New York! These 12 separate stories of love united by the backdrop of New York City stars Bradley Cooper, Shia LaBeouf, Natalie Portman, Blake Lively and many more. Find out more about the film at the official New York, I Love You movie website.

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
Wednesday, October 14 2009
Phoenix, AZ


YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS
Go to the the Film Metro Free Movie Screening website to sign up for an account and RSVP for this event at New York, I Love You movie free screening!

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment