Thursday, July 9, 2009

"I Love You, Beth Cooper" in Sherman Oaks, CA - free movie tickets

Sign up for passes to an advanced free movie screening of "I Love You, Beth Cooper," starring Hayden Panettiere in Sherman Oaks, CA!

I Love You, Beth Cooper movie free screeningA nerdy valedictorian proclaims his love to the most popular girl in school(Panettiere), who then decides to show him the best night of his life. To learn more about the film, go to the official I Love You, Beth Cooper movie website!

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
Thursday, July 9 2009
Sherman Oaks, CA

YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS:
Go to the the Film Metro Free Movie Screening website to sign up for an account and RSVP at the I Love You, Beth Cooper movie free screening page!

More more free movie screenings of I Love You, Beth Cooper, go to our past I Love You, Beth Cooper movie free screenings nationwide post

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment