Saturday, July 4, 2009

"G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" in GA, NC, SC and AL - Free movie tickets

Shakefire.com is offering advance FREE movie screenings of "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Birmingham, AL, Greenville, SC, and Mobile, AL

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie free screeningThe beloved Hasbro G.I. Joe toy line comes to life in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra," where the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity fights against the evil forces of the Cobra organization. Dennis Quaid (Hawk) and Channing Tatum (Hauser)star, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marlon Wayans and Sienna Miller. Find out more about the film at the official G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie website.

FREE MOVIE SCREENING INFO:
August 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA, Charlotte & Raleigh, NC, Birmingham & Mobile, AL, and Greenville, SC

YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKETS:
To attend the free movie screening, go to the Shakefire G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie page and request your free passes! No code required, but you must be logged in. Just click on the name of the city for screening details!

Stumble Upon ToolbarTwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment